Get your money when you need it

Get your money when you need it
Everyone knows over time, money loses value

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Why Waterfalls, In the Midst Of The Upcoming Elections Are Looking More Appealing

by Kathryn Sias

I'm having a bad hair day. It seems to me that I need a waterfall behind me, a tropical location so that I can rest my mind, in the midst of these current or upcoming Presidential elections.  This is ridiculous.  I can't sort through any of the rhetoric. It's probably because I'm too busy at work, or have a full life, with family, friends, and crucial home repairs.

I have decided to purchase a not one, but two garden fountains.  I have built a home out of portable buildings, our lake-house anyway. It's lovely actually. We designed it to have an open condo-like feel, because I'm not a country girl I didn't want wagon wheels or deer heads hanging from a cabin wall.  I wanted something different, and indeed I accomplished just that.

Now I say I'm not a country girl, but there's a little country in every girl.  I love to walk outside and listen to the sounds, although frightening sometimes, lol.  I prefer an indoor sun-room, but I'm not rich enough for that, dang it!  I wish I could have a room where there was a waterfall, or some kind of water feature, that I could rest my weary soul.

My husband listens to the world news everyday, so in the background I get to hear all this horrid, half-crazed talk about this or that in regards to politics or current world affairs.  I need a waterfall for sure!  For sure!

3 comments:

  1. I also love the idea of having a waterfall at the premises where I live. There is nothing more soothing than the sound of water flowing or splashing. I believe each one of us needs something to give us peace from our daily hectic schedules and from all that stress. A waterfall is definitely a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, a waterfall would be wonderful to have. Instead of hearing all the busy commotion in the background. Sometimes this helps, a CD with sounds of trickling water and a pair of headsets.

    ReplyDelete